Is it possible to get per user poll results prior to the end of the meeting?

Description
I’ve found where you can get the details of the poll results on a per user level in the past_meetings section of the API: past_meetings/{meetingId}/polls . Am I missing anything that would let you get these results live, during the meeting? I’m writing an app that will show the results of the poll, and how each user responded on a dedicated web page. It only makes sense though to run during the meeting, not afterwards. It’d be great to get it even before the poll is closed, but that wouldn’t be a requirement. I’m just making sure I’m not missing some endpoint that I should be able to use instead of the past_meetings section.

Also, if the above has no other options, how soon are past_meetings available, and what officially makes them “past”.

Thanks for any help you can provide!

Hi @crewnecktech,

Thanks for reaching out about this, and great question. At the moment, I’m afraid we don’t support retrieving poll results in real time, though this is a great suggestion. For now, your meeting will have to have concluded, as you suspected:
List Past Meeting’s Poll Results - Meetings - Zoom API - API Reference

Having said that, I think you raise a great use case, and I’d encourage you to share it in our #feature-requests channel, if you’re so inclined.

Regarding time, meetings will appear under the past_meetings endpoint once the meeting has ended and the start_time is in the past.

Thanks,
Will

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.