Is participant add/edit/delete apis are also count in daily 100 limit who created the meeting?

Is participant add/edit/delete apis are also count in daily 100 limit who created the meeting?
I am hoping that create/edit/delete meeting apis are count under 100 daily limit, Also any other apis counts in it?

participants add API Zoom Meeting API

@int adding participants is considered an update to meeting API. Yes it is counted towards the 100 calls per day limit.

The general guideline is that create and update meeting are counted towards this 100 call per day limit.

I created 100 meetings using this api… https://api.zoom.us/v2/users/int@katalystindia.org/meetings

after 101 its giving me 429 error
then I took one meeting id from 100 and tried to added many participants and it worked!
then how this is counting under 100 request for user? can you please elaborate?
(I hope that email id provided in create meeting API URL (int@katalystindia.org) is the user who’s limit exceeded after 100 creation, not the user who’s token I am using to hit the apis)

@int ,

Thanks for the correction. I’ve double checked the API endpoint.

The 100 limit applies to create and update meeting.
Adding and updating participant is a different API, and does not add to the same 100 call limit.

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.