Is there a fix for this error "Oops! We were unable to complete your request. Please try again. (4,700)"

I’m using Zoom Ouath API to get logs from for a third party app. The information entered is all correct but I’m getting the following error Oops! We were unable to complete your request. Please try again. (4,700)

Looking to get a support answer.
Thanks

Hi @app_admin_svc , what 3rd party app? Is it a supported Zoom integration? See the list here: Getting started with integrations

I created an O-auth app to send audit logs to another system.

@app_admin_svc could you please record in detail describing the set up and how to reproduce the error in detail?

Please also include:

• client id
  • zm-tracking-id from error response headers
  • developer email

Send in the private message from me. You’ll see the notifiction when you click on your profile image in the top right corner.

Is there a solution?

Hi @app_admin_svc , I responded to you in the private message.

This is urgent! We need a solution on this. None of the forums have instructions on resolving.

Hi @app_admin_svc ,

I responded to you in the message for next steps. If you require direct assistance, please consider signing up for and submitting an inquiry through support. The dev forum is for community help and may be subject to delays with the availability of developer advocates working on additional responsibilities.

@app_admin_svc what was your resolution in the end? I’m facing the same issue. Thanks!