Is there a way see from the API how many remaining licenses I have in my account?

Description
A clear and concise description of what the question is.
I would like to setup an email trigger that will send me an email when I fall below X number of remaining licenses. I have access to the Zoom API but I cant find any API call that lists the number of remaining licences I have. Is this possible?
Error
The full error message or issue you are running into.
n/a
Which App Type (OAuth / Chatbot / JWT / Webhook)?
Knowing the endpoint/s can help us to identify your issue faster. Please link the ones you need help/have a question with.
I am using JWT
Which Endpoint/s?
Knowing the API endpoint/s can help us to identify your issue faster. Please link the ones you need help/have a question with.
I am running using powershell on a windows server.
How To Reproduce (If applicable)
Steps to reproduce the behavior:

1. Request URL / Headers (without credentials) / Body
  2. See error

Screenshots (If applicable)
If applicable, add screenshots to help explain your problem.

Additional context
Add any other context about the problem here.

1 Like

Hey @yaegerc, thanks for posting and using Zoo!

You can call the GET Users endpoint which includes the users plan type.

You can also call the Get Plan Usage endpoint to get plan / billing related info.

Thanks,
Tommy

I have the same question, when using the Get Plan Usage endpoint it looks like it is only showing current usage (example hosts:255/251 but I have over 700 paid lics). I do not see an option to pull available unassigned licenses. My scenario is when we run out of Zoom licenses and then have to purchase more but it takes a while to obtain the new licenses, while my end user needs to have it within minutes. So having a way to pull total paid licenses and available licenses is a must. Here I can alert on a value like 3 licenses left send an email to fill up.

Hey @drose.leavitt,

Have you tried using the Get Plan Information endpoint which lists how many total hosts you have?

Thanks,
Tommy

How do we find the accountId for the Master account to use the Get Plan Information endpoint?

Hi @nlfits,

While logged into the Master account as an admin/owner, the Account number should be accessible from this page:

Let me know if this helps,
Will

Hi @will.zoom,

I gave this a try, but it doesn’t appear to work.

{
    "code": 2001,
    "message": "Account does not exist: <redacted>."
}

Hi @nlfits,

Thanks for sharing—In taking a closer look, I believe this is because the account number shown on your profile page is different than the account ID expected by this endpoint. My apologies for any confusion here.

At this time, I don’t believe there is an endpoint to retrieve your account ID for your Master account via API. It seems that this information will need to be provided to you by our Support Team. If you can share your account number with them, they will be able to confirm your account ID.

Having said this—you raise a great point. This should be accessible via API, and I will share this feedback with our team.

Thanks,
Will

Thank you, I appreciate you taking the extra time to investigate this and to forward along the feedback. For now, I’ve opened a support ticket to see if they can help provide the accountId needed for this endpoint.

Thanks, @nlfits! We will be in touch over email.

Best,
Will