Query about the number of licenses(hosts) from the get plan usage endpoint

Description
I am using the “get_plan_usage” endpoint to get the total number of paid licenses. Does this include the licenses allocated to the sub-accounts also or is there any other endpoint to get this.

Error
No error message

Which App Type (OAuth / Chatbot / JWT / Webhook)?
OAuth

Which Endpoint/s?
Get Plan Usage

How To Reproduce (If applicable)

Screenshots (If applicable)

Additional context
Is it the total number of hosts (master + sub-accounts) or only master account hosts when I use get_plan_usage endpoint

Hi @akankshkn91,

This will depend on whether you’re passing /me or /accountId in the request URL. If you’re passing /me, this will be for just the master account. To see the usage for a sub account, pass the sub account ID in he request URL.

Let me know if this helps to clarify!

Best,
Will

Hi Will,

Thank you so much for the quick response and clarification.

So just to clarify again, the number of licenses(hosts) if I pass /me in the get_plan_usage request URL, would only get me master account licenses. Would this be the total licenses allocated to the whole company (inclusive of the sub-account licenses?)

My use case is that I am trying to find out the total licenses allocated in a company. I do not need the count of licenses for the individual sub-accounts.

I can provide more details about my use-case if it is not clear.

Thanks in advance.

Best,
Akanksh

Hi @akankshkn91,

Regarding:

I pass /me in the get_plan_usage request URL, would only get me master account licenses.

Correct, I believe this to be the case. To get the sub account usage, you will need to query the specific sub account ID. You can also confirm this by looking at your usage in the UI compared to the API.

Thanks!
Will

Hi Will,

Thanks for the reply. For getting the sub account ID , I would need access to the /accounts endpoints right? Also, Where can I find this usage in the UI? I was not able to find it.

Regards,
Akanksh

Hi @akankshkn91,

Regarding:

For getting the sub account ID , I would need access to the /accounts endpoints right?

That’s correct

As for:

Where can I find this usage in the UI? I was not able to find it.

This is a good question. I believe this info would be located under Account Management, but I recommend checking with our Technical Support team on the exact page, as they’re the experts on the Zoom UI.

Thanks,
Will

@will.zoom there is API downtime, sorry for posting here, it’s pretty urgent.

Hey @an4rei ,

Please keep topics relevant. I have just replied to you on the topic you created.

Thanks,
Tommy

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.