Is there a way to filter the request metrics/meetings/{meetingId}/participants?

Description
I need to get all user that attended a meeting that connection_type = “SSL+Proxy”.

what I’m doing
First I get a list of meeting that happened in an time interval ( GET # /metrics/meetings),
Second for each meeting I’m doing a get participants, passing the meetingID (GET /metrics/meetings/{meetingId}/participants)
Third I check the users that their connection_type = “SSL + Proxy”

is there a way to apply a filter in the api request just to get the users that connection type was “SSL + proxy” instead of get all the user from all meetings?

Or what do you recommend to do that, a best approach or anything else?

Hey @leonaldo.bjunior,

Thanks for reaching out about this, and good question. While it’s a great suggestion to add a filter capability, the approach you’re taking is currently the best one. You will need to parse the API response yourself to handle this.

Having said that, I can definitely appreciate how a filter would be helpful. If you’re so inclined, I might recommend submitting a feature request for that here as well: #feature-requests

Thanks,
Will

GET # /metrics/meetings we have two query parameters: “from” and “to” to get meetings in a time interval, is it possible to set an hour in this interval? or get meetings only from last hour, something like that?

Hi @leonaldo.bjunior,

This endpoint currently only supports daily parameters, though this is a great suggestion.

Thanks,
Will

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.