Is there a way to surface external information when hovering over a user's picture?

This is for developer-specific feature requests. For other requests please contact our customer support team.

Is your feature request related to a problem? Please describe.
When in a Zoom call I often will need to figure out a person’s title/role or their reporting structure. My company has a way to do that, and the north/south and east/west org structure is integrated into Outlook. We have a website for it too, but both are disruptive and take me out of the meeting.

Does anyone know if there’s a API or some other mechanism I could use to create such a feature? The information could be derived from LDAP – I just need a way to surface it inside of Zoom.

Describe the solution you’d like
Hover over or click on a participant’s picture in Zoom and have the role/title and org information appear.

Describe alternatives you’ve considered
I’ve used our internal website or draft an e-mail I will never send to discover the information.

Additional context
Here is an album of pictures to show what it looks like in Outlook. I tried pasting them directly in this post, but despite there being an “image” link, embedding images is apparently not allowed? Weird.

I also raised this question in a reddit post in /r/zoom.