Is there an API for getting users zoom licenses?

Using this template helps us debug your issues more effectively :slight_smile:

Description
Is there an API for getting users zoom licenses?

Error
I am only getting one of the three types β†’ 1,2 or 3
Is there any way to get more details on the type of license? I want to know the difference between the licenses since I want to know the difference in price between the paid licenses.

Which App Type (OAuth / Chatbot / JWT / Webhook)?
OAuth

Hi @Dev_Torii,

Thanks for reaching out to the Zoom Developer Forum, I am happy to help here!

You can call the List users Endpoint

And in the response body you will be able to find a users object with all the information related to each specific user

To learn more about the difference in user types and role, this link might be helpful:

And lastly to learn more about pricing you can visit this link:

Hope this helps,
Elisa

Hi Elisa,
Thank you for your reply.
I see that in the List users - Users - Zoom API - API Reference there is a field called type which returns either - (basic, licensed, prem or none).

My problem is that even if I know the user is licensed I don’t know what kind of licenses they have (and since all licenses have different prices I think this would be a useful thing to have).

Thanks for the help!

Hi @Dev_Torii

Unfortunately we do not have an endpoint that can get you the information you are looking for, but I appreciate your feedback and you can always submit a feature request here:

Thanks for your input!
Cheers
Elisa

Hey Elisa,
Just for future reference I was able to receive some of the info I was hoping for in this API in the features field https://marketplace.zoom.us/docs/api-reference/zoom-api/users/usersettings

Hi @Dev_Torii
Thanks for pointing this out to me!
Im glad you were able to get the information you needed
Cheers,
Elisa