Is there an API for getting users zoom licenses?

Using this template helps us debug your issues more effectively :slight_smile:

Description
Is there an API for getting users zoom licenses?

Error
I am only getting one of the three types β†’ 1,2 or 3
Is there any way to get more details on the type of license? I want to know the difference between the licenses since I want to know the difference in price between the paid licenses.

Which App Type (OAuth / Chatbot / JWT / Webhook)?
OAuth

Hi @Dev_Torii,

Thanks for reaching out to the Zoom Developer Forum, I am happy to help here!

You can call the List users Endpoint

And in the response body you will be able to find a users object with all the information related to each specific user

To learn more about the difference in user types and role, this link might be helpful:

And lastly to learn more about pricing you can visit this link:

Hope this helps,
Elisa

Hi Elisa,
Thank you for your reply.
I see that in the List users - Users - Zoom API - API Reference there is a field called type which returns either - (basic, licensed, prem or none).

My problem is that even if I know the user is licensed I don’t know what kind of licenses they have (and since all licenses have different prices I think this would be a useful thing to have).

Thanks for the help!

Hi @Dev_Torii

Unfortunately we do not have an endpoint that can get you the information you are looking for, but I appreciate your feedback and you can always submit a feature request here:

Thanks for your input!
Cheers
Elisa

Hey Elisa,
Just for future reference I was able to receive some of the info I was hoping for in this API in the features field https://marketplace.zoom.us/docs/api-reference/zoom-api/users/usersettings

Hi @Dev_Torii
Thanks for pointing this out to me!
Im glad you were able to get the information you needed
Cheers,
Elisa

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.