Is there any way to add a button for integration with a custom app for zoom to form where new meetings are created?

Dear Sirs/Madams,

We develop the mobile/web application for presentations in Zoom that uses Meetings SDK. This app will use data from created or scheduled zoom meetings. Is there any way to add a button for integration with our app to form where new meetings are created? We want our app to grab some infos from the created meeting instead of copy/paste it.
As we saw this feature already exists for Google Calendar or Outlook Calendar integrations, so is it possible for custom apps as well?

example:

With best regards,
Kostetskiy Pavel

@kostecmw Have you received any feedback about the button? I was trying to do do something similar inside the ZOOM UI.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

no, I haven’t received any feedback yet

Hi Pavel,
Thank you for your response. Would you happen to build and work on ZOOM SDK’s? I am looking to hire someone who has experience. Please let me know. You can reach me via e mail at mike @ grandeland . com

Thanks!
Mike

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.