Issue w. Account Creation - code:2016,"message":"No permission, please contact Zoom customer support

Hi,

I am encountering the following error with my zoom server to server integration, especially for user account creation… Even though it was working a couple of days back and stopped working since 21st or 22nd of October.

{“code”:2016,“message”:“No permission, please contact Zoom customer support.”}

It is working for updating of existing user accounts and meetings under the user accounts, but fails for new user creation. There was no change from our end on the integration…

Is there any update to the APIs that we should be aware of and how do we resolve this issue?

Header -
{“action”:“custCreate”,“user_info”:{“email”:“sameple@@sample.com”,“type”:1,“license” :2,“first_name”:“T12\u01b0\u01a1ng 12 dddd test”,“password”:“@123asd123”,“feature”:{“zoom_phone”:false},“last_name”:“”}}

@adith.g2 custCreate action for userCreate is only meant for ISV customers.

You should be using create action instead

Thanks @chunsiong.zoom

Right now I am using it for new customers and it is not possible for us to ask the users to click on the confirmation link to activate their accounts.
Is there any solution to make this work?

We had been using cusCreate all this while… has there been any recent change?

Right now I am using it for new customers and it is not possible for us to ask the users to click on the confirmation link to activate their accounts.
Is there any solution to make this work?

Other methods of user creation may continue to be used. The CustCreate functionally is reserved for Zoom ISVs (Independent Software Vendors). If you want to keep the CustCreate API functionality, please contact the Zoom ISV team and ask for an API Plan

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.