Issue with connecting to Zoom API via Cloudflare

I am trying to send requests to Zoom API via a HTTP request. When testing on my local machine it works perfectly but when I try it on our production server I get the following error:

msxml6.dll error ‘80072efe’ The connection with the server was terminated abnormally.

We use Cloudflare for security with our website, does anyone know what the resolution here maybe? The server is running on Windows Server 2008 R2 using IIS 7.5.

Here is an example of my code:

Function getWebinarsRegistrants(webinarId)

'Get access token
access_token = getJWTToken()

postURL = "https://api.zoom.us/v2/webinars/" & webinarId & "/registrants"
parmToSend = "{""status"":""approved"",""page_size"":""30"",""page_number"":""1""}"

Set ServerXmlHttp = Server.CreateObject("MSXML2.ServerXMLHTTP.6.0")
ServerXmlHttp.open "GET", postURL
ServerXmlHttp.setRequestHeader "Accept", "application/json"
ServerXmlHttp.setRequestHeader "Content-Type", "application/json"
ServerXmlHttp.setRequestHeader "Authorization", "Bearer " & access_token
ServerXmlHttp.send parmToSend

jsonResponse = ServerXmlHttp.responseText

if ServerXmlHttp.status=200 then
	response.write("Success")
	response.write("<pre>" & server.HTMLEncode(jsonResponse) & "</pre>")
else
	response.write("Response Status: " & ServerXmlHttp.status)
	response.write(server.HTMLEncode(jsonResponse))
end if

Set ServerXmlHttp = Nothing

End Function

Hey @GBCA_Education

Thanks for posting on the Zoom Devforum! I am still learning, but I will try my best to help answer your question. :slightly_smiling_face:

Checkout this related thread that may have the answer you are looking for:

If this thread did not help, please let us know by replying back here and someone from the Developer Relations team will get back to you shortly.

Thanks,
DeveloperBot

I found the cause of the issue. It wasn’t CloudFlare, it was the server object I was using in my function.

I changed the following line from this:
Set ServerXmlHttp = Server.CreateObject("MSXML2.ServerXMLHTTP.6.0")

to this:
Set ServerXmlHttp = Server.CreateObject("MSXML2.XMLHTTP.6.0")

@GBCA_Education Thanks for letting us know, and glad you figured it out!