Issue with Missing Session Name in session.user_left Webhook Event

Format Your New Topic as Follows:

Description
We are saving user logs of a web application using the Zoom Video SDK with a webhook. According to the following documentation, the “session_name” is a required parameter in the session.user_left event:

However, there are cases where the session_name is missing. Below is an example of the actual data where the session_name was not included.
Could you please help us understand why the session_name might be missing in these cases?

"event_ts": 1718355427023,
"payload": {
    "account_id": "zmDQZWrYSlqktUlfgon-fw",
    "object": {
        "end_time": "0001-01-01T00:00:00.000Z",
        "id": "BopidzWQRSmHNHIawJ6mmA==",
        "issues": null,
        "participant_audio_files": null,
        "participant_video_files": null,
        "recording_files": null,
        "session_id": "BopidzWQRSmHNHIawJ6mmA==",
        "start_time": "0001-01-01T00:00:00.000Z",
        "user": {
            "id": "16778240",
            "join_time": "0001-01-01T00:00:00.000Z",
            "leave_reason": "left the meeting. Reason: Host ended the meeting.",
            "leave_time": "2024-06-14T08:57:04.000Z",
            "name": “****”,
            "user_key": "1_interviewer_21915"
        }
    }
}

Hi,

I hope you’re doing well. I wanted to follow up on my previous post regarding the issue I mentioned.

Since I haven’t received any responses yet, I was wondering if there might be any updates or additional information needed from my side to help address this issue.

Thank you in advance for your assistance.

Hi @yusuke.yamashita
Thanks for reaching out and sorry for the late reply here!
Unfortunately, our logs only go back for 15 days, so I am sorry for the inconvenience but would you be able to get me a newer event from a more recent session so I Can take a closer look at this?

Cheers,
Elisa

Understood.
If the same issue occurs again, I will ask for assistance on the Forum.

Thanks @yusuke.yamashita
I will close this topic for now. If you face this issue again, feel free to open up a new thread and tag me.
Cheers,
Elisa

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.