【Reposting】Issues with Retrieving Session Information Using ListSessionApi in Zoom Video SDK

Hi @elisa.zoom

Since the previous topic was closed, I am reposting the issue.

could you please try double encoding the session ee9fNJI6TpCkTXpF/16vEg== and call the endpoint like so please? @yusuke.yamashita

I encoded the session_id part and sent the HTTP request using curl as follows.
In case of an issue:

$ curl --location --request GET 'https://api.zoom.us/v2/videosdk/sessions/ee9fNJI6TpCkTXpF%252F16vEg%253D%253D?type=past' --header 'Authorization: Bearer ${TOKEN}' {"code":3001,"message":"Session does not exist."}

In case there is no issue:

$ curl --location --request GET 'https://api.zoom.us/v2/videosdk/sessions/xYUMNpM2S%252Fiy4qFA%252FwlB1A%253D%253D?type=past' --header 'Authorization: Bearer ${TOKEN}' {"id":"xYUMNpM2S/iy4qFA/wlB1A==","session_name":"production:83cb2b10-e953-4f3c-8439-bb450c2ab6ad","start_time":"2024-06-25T10:01:08Z","end_time":"2024-06-25T11:09:45Z","duration":"01:08:37","user_count":4,"has_voip":true,"has_video":true,"has_screen_share":false,"has_recording":true,"has_pstn":false,"has_session_summary":false}

I have hidden the token as it is sensitive information.

Did you double encode it? @yusuke.yamashita

Hi @elisa.zoom

I believe the URL requested with curl was double encoded, but am I mistaken?

I have been making requests by changing “ee9fNJI6TpCkTXpF/16vEg==” to “ee9fNJI6TpCkTXpF%252F16vEg%253D%253D”.
For single encoding, it should be “ee9fNJI6TpCkTXpF%2F16vEg%3D%3D”, and for double encoding, it should be “ee9fNJI6TpCkTXpF%252F16vEg%253D%253D”.

Also, when I refer to this session (ee9fNJI6TpCkTXpF/16vEg==) from the dashboard, the link is invalid.
I suspect the session information might be corrupted. Could you please check?

@yusuke.yamashita
I can see the session ee9fNJI6TpCkTXpF/16vEg== in our backend, so you should be able to query that session.
Can you try double encoding using this tool here:

Also, when I refer to this session (ee9fNJI6TpCkTXpF/16vEg==) from the dashboard, the link is invalid.
I suspect the session information might be corrupted. Could you please check?

What link are you talking about?

Hi @elisa.zoom

Is my understanding correct that the double encode mentioned here refers to base64 encode rather than url encode?
After encoding twice using base64 instead of url encode, requests that were previously successfully retrieved now return a 404 error.

This is the link I am referring to.
The image shows a session where the link is working correctly. However, for the target session, the link is disabled and cannot be opened.

Interesting @yusuke.yamashita
I will take a closer look into this issue
Please reply to the DM that I just sent