Issue with Zoom Marketo Integration: Ticket Request #12612905

Using this template helps us debug your issues more effectively :slight_smile:

Description
We have a Zoom Marketo integration configured but we are no longer able to find the smart campaigns in Zoom to connect with Marketo.

Error
See the following screenshot proving you our integration is configured:
(I get an error message saying I can’t embed media items in a post… so I’m putting external links… then I’m being told I can’t put more than 2 links in one post… how can I show you screenshot?!)

And from the Marketo Interface:

We have 171 Zoom webinars connected via Marketo.

Our program 2111 Indian Market Seminar is connect to event number 99931036665

If I were to create a program in Marketo, I can choose Zoom webinar and find the upcoming webinars.

But still, when I go to my webinar: Sign In - Zoom

And then More => Generate Leads in Marketo => Edit => Send registration information to a Smart Campaign

I get the full list of previous smart campaigns, EXCEPT the smart campaigns for my program: 2111 Indian Market Seminar

Also, I have the exact same problem with a new webinar that another colleague has built:

2111 GCR Winning LATAM Webinar

Event Number 94529958294

Where we can’t find the smart campaigns in Zoom.
Please help us – it is becoming a real problem for us.

Let me know if there is anything else I can do/any questions you have!

Which App Type (OAuth / Chatbot / JWT / Webhook)?
Knowing the endpoint/s can help us to identify your issue faster. Please link the ones you need help/have a question with.

I have no idea about this, I’m talking about the Zoom <> Marketo Integration App.

Which Endpoint/s?
Knowing the API endpoint/s can help us to identify your issue faster. Please link the ones you need help/have a question with.

Zoom <>Marketo Integration. Here is a link to one of the faulty webinars: Sign In - Zoom

How To Reproduce (If applicable)
Steps to reproduce the behavior:

1. Request URL / Headers (without credentials)
  2. See error

Screenshots (If applicable)
If applicable, add screenshots to help explain your problem.

Additional context
We have been using Zoom <> MArketo integration for the last 2 years without such issue. Last month we were still ableto run the integration smoothly.

I have Screenshot but I can’t upload them here! So it might be difficult for you to solve this issue without screenshot.
Please contact Gilmond Calvadores from your support team who I was in contact with and brought me to this site to solve this issue. Thanks!

Hi @ndrouet,

Thanks for reaching out about this—our Technical Support team will be best suited to further assist with this. I can see that your ticket has since been escalated to our Tier 2 team for further investigation, so I will allow them to take it from here.

Thanks,
Will