Issues with Updating Recurring Meeting Occurrences via Zoom API

Hello everyone,

I’m facing a problem when trying to update the occurrences of recurring meetings using the Zoom API and would appreciate any help or suggestions you can offer.

Problem Description:

I am working on a project that requires creating recurring meetings with multiple time slots on the same day (e.g., 09:00-11:00 and 16:00-17:00). I have followed the steps to create recurring meetings using the Zoom API, but I have encountered several issues:

1. Creating Occurrences:
  • I can create a recurring meeting with occurrences for the first time slot without any issues.
  • However, when I try to update the meeting to add occurrences for the second time slot, the API does not allow this update.
  1. Updating Occurrences:
  • The API does not seem to allow modification of existing occurrences or the addition of new occurrences in a customized manner.

What I’ve Tried:

• Creating the meeting with double occurrences (for both time slots) from the start.
  • Attempting to delete and recreate meetings, but this is not an efficient solution for my use case.
  • Using different approaches in PHP code to handle occurrences, but without success.

Questions:

1. Is there any way to update or add occurrences to an existing recurring meeting using the Zoom API?
  2. Is there an alternative method to handle multiple time slots on the same day for recurring meetings?
  3. Has anyone faced a similar issue and found a solution?

I appreciate any suggestions or solutions you can offer in advance.

Best regards,
Fabricio

Hi @zeusfabricio
Thanks for reaching out to us and welcome to our Zoom Developer Forum?
Have you been able to update recurring meeting occurrences?
Allow me some time to troubleshoot this on my end and I will come back with an update shortly!
Thanks
Elisa