ISV API Partner Plan

Hi all,

Sorry if this isn’t the matter to discuss this, but our company has tried to get in contact with the Zoom ISV API Partner sales team for the last 14 days. I’ve sent 4 emails to the ISV sales teams email address, tried ringing Zoom directly only to be put through to the overflow team twice now, and tried contacting other sales departments in the hopes of either finding out what the issue is or getting a direct point of contact, but no luck.

Has anyone else had a similar issue and found a way to overcome it?

Hi @dominic1, our apologies for the lack of response. That team is currently very backed up with requests and is working to prioritize replies.

Hi @michael.zoom.
I have the same problem - nobody answered.

Who can answer questions about API Partner prices and regulations?

Thank you.

1 Like

Hey @babaka,

You can checkout our ISV site: https://sites.google.com/zoom.us/isv/partners

Thanks,
Tommy

This was helpful. Thank you. I was having the same issue but have now filled out the form. Hopefully, that will get me somewhere.

Hey @jthomas,

You are welcome! :slight_smile:

Let me know if you have additional questions!

-Tommy

Hey @tommy. Any suggestions on how to get noticed by the ISV program. I know they are crazy busy, but we would really love to get working together. Any insights are much appreciated.

-Jeanette

Hey @jthomas,

They currently operate on a first in first out basis. They will get back to you as soon as they can!

Thanks,
Tommy

@jthomas could you please complete this form and I’ll notify the ISV Team of your submission please?

@bdeanindy Thank you for your assistance. I have completed the form and submitted it. I did receive the notification that it was successfully submitted. Please let me know if you need anything else.

Thanks @jthomas,

We will get back to you as soon as we can.

Thanks,
Tommy

Thanks so much @tommy

Jeanette

Happy to help! :slight_smile:

-Tommy