Java Client API library

I would like to integrate Zoom into my Saas application along with Google Meet, Jitsi Meet, MS Teams.

We use what is arguably the most used language worldwide in enterprise apps: Java. However unlike the other video conferencing solutions there seems to be no support for a zoom API client library in Java.

I see some forum posts about generating the client API library from Swagger so I tried this and it fails with many compile errors - too numerous to even list here. I used SwaggerHub, imported the Zoom json file and exported a client library in Java. tried to compile and there are many very basic errors occurring: filenames that don’t match the class name, Object types called “object” in lowercase…

Also from earlier forum messages it appears that others are experiencing problems using this route and it does not seem to be an mainstream supported option by Zoom.

Is there is solution for a working Java client library without resorting to writing rest calls directly, i.e. developing the client library myself, or should I just move on?

Thanks for pointing me in the right direction.

Hey @franz,

Thank you for reaching out to the Zoom Developer Forum. Unfortunately, we don’t have any Java libraries for our API. As you mentioned, you’ll instead need to make HTTP calls to our REST API.

If you would like support for Java to be considered for a future release, I recommend posting in the #feature-requests category.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Max

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.