"Join Audio" / "Leave Computer Audio" buttons don't work reliably

Zoom Meeting SDK versions
Tested with 2.8.0 and 2.9.5

Steps to reproduce:

1. Join a meeting
  2. On top of the mute button click the little arrow to open the menu with audio input/output options.
  3. Click the “Leave computer audio” option
  4. Click the “Join audio” button

Nothing happens and user gets left out of audio and can’t join back into the audio without refreshing the page.

Welcomet , @markusp.

Thank you for posting in the Zoom Developer Forum. We recently updated the Zoom Web SDK, can you please update to version 2.9.7 and let us know if the behavior persists?

Hi Donte,
Just tested on 2.9.7. Can confirm the behaviour persists.

I can also confirm a similar issue isn’t working with 2.9.7. The blue “Join with Audio” button is not showing at all for us after clicking “Join Audio”

1 Like

To add to this, I’m only seeing this button not display when the host joins via a /wc/join/ style link. This button seems to always display when the host joins via a /j/ style link, even if they then click “join from browser”

@donte.zoom any thoughts?

This thing is working perfectly at my side. There will be another issue; that’s why you are facing this issue. I recently met with my counselor about the 4K body lift and had no problems.

@will-decker are you still seeing these issues?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.