The full URL starts with
is the API URL being used. I can repeat the problem using your interactive way of making the request as part of the API docs, so my thinking is it must be down to the the id number being used. It should not matter that the meetings have only been created, never had any participants, or whether they are in the past or the future. All of my test meetings are scheduled meetings.
I’ll pick a meeting now:
:topic "Leaning Pile of Turrets",
:agenda "Watch them topple",
So now I’m going to use
I19KVxE2SHifIci41O3egA== in your interactive API caller at
This is the result:
“message”: “Meeting does not exist: I19KVxE2SHifIci41O3egA==.”
I needed to manually put in an up to date access token, but apart from that all I did was put
I19KVxE2SHifIci41O3egA== in the meetingId Path Param. I’ve tried with many different scheduled meetings and even with a meeting I made and participated in myself. But always I get this same error message as a response.