Zoom meeting not launching after correctly joining - UINavigationctroller

After implementing correctly the iOS Zoom SDK, I successfully join the meeting but nothing happen on the device after entering Meeting ID/password. However, I received the confirmation that someone has join my meeting on my emails.

Problem:
I correctly removed SceneDelegate and implement it in a UINavigationController So I don’t understand what I am missing there.
Error message:

[Presentation] Attempt to present <ZMNavigationController: 0x10d04c800> on <Moves.TabBarController: 0x10981ca00> (from <Moves.TabBarController: 0x10981ca00>) which is already presenting <UINavigationController: 0x10e015e00>.

Current meeting state: MobileRTCMeetingState

Join meeting confirmed.

My question is:
How can I resolve this issue ?

Latest version of Mobile SDK
iOS 14
To reproduce
Integrate Zoom SDK
Join a meeting

• iOS Simulator
  • iOS 14 +

Hey @sully,

Thanks for using the dev forum!

Did you also remove “Application Scene Manifest” from your info.plist?

Thanks!
Michael

Hi Michael,

Thanks for your message. Yes, I removed it and the UI is not working - I am able to join the meeting, connect my camera ( I see myself on my laptop that start the meeting).
I have another question: the SDK handle everything once the meeting is joined? If I understood well, once I join the meeting with ID/password then the delegate is handling all the UI interaction, right ?

Thank you,
Sullivan

Hey @sully,

If you are using the default UI, it will handle everything for you.
Can you try calling setMobileRTCRootController and passing in your navigation controller?

Thanks!
Michael

Thank you for your answer Michael. I actually push a ViewController instead of presenting a NavigationController and it solved everything!

1 Like

That’s great to hear it’s working!

Please don’t hesitate to reach back out in a new thread with any additional questions. :slightly_smiling_face:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.