Joining meeting timeout or Browser restriction in meeting sdk

Hi ,
I am using the latest zoom meeting sdk version 3.6.1. Sometimes Our users is getting this error while joining the breakout rooms. In main session this error does not pop up. We have checked the internet speed is very good in terms of network connectivity. And it is happening only once sometime it is happening continuously. We have a good number of users getting impacted from this. Token signature is valid also as per the documentation provided.
Can anyone please suggest me anything to fix or debug the issue ?
@chunsiong.zoom or @donte.zoom Can you please help me in this ?

SDK version 3.6.1

1 Like

@yashkalra088 , can you try capture the web tracking ID for me?

under our browser console, network tab, it should be making a request to info?meetingNumber…
Under the response, there should be a tracking ID

y

How are you configuring the breakout rooms in your application (automatic assignment, manual assignment, etc.)?

Hi @chunsiong.zoom Thank you for replying but there is small issue I have lots of user and classes in parallel it is hard to get that particular tracking id when it comes as it comes on random basis in random batches it is very hard to track and go to every class and get that is there any way where i can log it in my server or the local storage and can give you.

if you want i can give you meeting id and other details like the exact username and all.
If you can suggest me a way of getting this tracking id by any function or apis that zoom provides ?

They do random sometime auto sometime manual it just depends on scenerio. Can you please tell me how does it matter in which way i do it if the feature is there the host is gonna use it . They did not understand like tech things why it is not working. But how does it matter if you can tell me ?

@yashkalra088 I will need the tracking ID to troubleshoot this.

How are you generating the auth token by the way?

Hi Chun, i have the same issue. Here is my track ID:
v=2.0;clid=us05;rid=WEB_e249e96f750e5128c0d71d57995c3b5d

@chunsiong.zoom

@viveraecosystem you might have the same issue, but the root cause might be different, could you open a new thread and tag me? Also share your JWT token as it is likely the cause.