Joining zoom meeting from android SDK for registered users

Description
I am trying to figure out a way for users registered using this api (https://marketplace.zoom.us/docs/api-reference/zoom-api/meetings/meetingregistrantcreate) to join the meeting directly using the android SDK without completing the registration. But there’s no field in the options available which can enable this, I’m using this join method from the SDK:

int response = meetingService.joinMeetingWithParams(this, params, opts);

Please suggest if there’s a possible solution.

Hi @digvijay.singh,

If a webinar needs registration, the listener onWebinarNeedRegister(https://zoom.github.io/zoom-sdk-android/us/zoom/sdk/InMeetingServiceListener.html#onWebinarNeedRegister--) will be triggered and you may pass the registration information in the listener.

Hope this helps. Thanks!

Hey @carson.zoom,
Can you please brief on what information needs to pass in onWebinarNeedRegister.
I’ve tried my best but am unable to proceed with the meeting joining.
Thanks in advance

Hi @rushabh.gedam, thanks for using the devforum.

Can you please provide a code snippet showing how you’re responding to this callback as well as a description of what the expected behavior is?

Thanks!

In java,
I made some changes,
:stuck_out_tongue: Am not remembering how I came in this conversation but here’s the code snippet that may work for you.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Sorry, & good luck

Hi @rushabh.gedam, thanks for providing that code.

Can you please be a little more specific on what problem you’re running into so that I may better assist?

Thanks!

Hi Jon,

In SDK while join to meeting it’s get stuck “Preparing meeting” msg and closing screen after few second.

From
Nitin Chopkar

@avinash.moharil ,

Can you open a new thread for your issue and please be sure to share the following in your post:

1. A description of the reproducible steps?
  2. A description of what you’ve already tried?
  3. SDK version you are using?
  4. A screenshot of the code resulting in the behavior you are reporting?

This topic will be closed. We look forward to helping your resolve the behavior you are seeing.

Best,
Donte