We are using Zoom Windows C++ sdk to create a zoom client which is being used to join a Zoom meeting. So, when a host is signed into the browser, but not in the OS application (have tested on Mac), and the host starts the meeting by clicking the zoom meeting url of the form https://zoom.us/j/<personal-meeting-id>, the browser opens the url which subsequently opens the zoom application and meeting is started. However, in such case the ZOOM SDK IMeetingParticipantsController returns IUserInfo object for host with junk email like “FmN4MpbkTai3f4SZGe4LFQ” instead of host’s email. Because of this issue, we are unable to identify the user in our system.
To Reproduce(If applicable)
Steps to reproduce the behavior:
- Sign out of Zoom Application in your OS (Mac)
- Sign in to zoom.us in browser.
- Click on your personal meeting url (https://zoom.us/j/<personal-meeting-url>)
- Browser opens the url which subsequently opens zoom application and meeting is started.
- Now, join the meeting using a ZOOM Windows C++ SDK.
- Print email of the participants by calling GetUserByUserID.
- Host’s Email is incorrect.
Please find below the screenshots taken when running the program in debug mode and stopping the execution on callback of OnUserJoin