JWT API key & Secret is not working

Description
I have created a JWT token, its not working with my funnel integration. I got “Failed to Successfully Connect Zoom - Verify Access Details” error

Error
Failed to Successfully Connect Zoom - Verify Access Details
I’m using the right keys.

Hey @joe2,

What integration is this? Typically we do not suggest sharing your JWT API key and Secret.

Thanks,
Tommy

I also experience this error. I encountered this problem since yesterday. I can’t contact Zoom chat support. I believe they are not available for Pro users account due to COVID-19. I submitted a ticket but no response yet.

I also experience this error. I encountered this problem since yesterday. I can’t contact Zoom chat support. I believe they are not available for Pro users account due to COVID-19. I submitted a ticket but no response yet. Hoping to find some answers here.

The error happens when we add the integration within the Clickfunnels. The integration was working fine but when I encountered the error, I tried to remove the integration from Clickfunnels but I can no longer add it back. I made sure I entered the correct API Secret and API Key.

Error: Failed to Successfully Connect Zoom - Verify Access Details

I’m having the same issue here, sounds like a new issue?

@joe2 @Levy_SC @hayden The JWT API Key secret are for using the v2 APIs correct? You got the credentials from the Marketplace JWT app?

Yes that is correct, I am trying to make an API to connect my ZOOM account to Clickfunnels

1 Like

Hey @hayden,

Can you share the link to this integration so we can take a look at the issue?

Thanks,
Tommy

Thanks Tommy, see below :slight_smile:
https://marketplace.zoom.us/develop/apps/PqDOHh14RgC0X2652qLI1g/information

I too am experiencing this same issue. Looking for a solution.

did this issue ever get figured out? I’m having the same issue now.

Hey, I am having the same issue as well. Is it resolved yet? I am using Zapier as the app to help for the mean time but it’s super troublesome.

I am having the same issue with ClickFunnels and the API. This all occurred following the transition to the v2 APIs. Was there a required update from v1 to v2 that might cause the APIs to not function as before?

Thanks.

The issue seems to have been resolved. Can anyone else confirm?

I can add the integration now but technically the integration is still not working. I tested and tried to register to webinar via the Clickfunnels landing page where the Zoom webinar is being integrated, the registrant won’t show in the registrant’s list in Zoom.

Not working for me today. First time I tried. Does anyone have an update or a solution?

Hey @michael37, @Levy_SC, @ryan.mcconnell, @savwee, @thesyndicate, @kalib.loy, @hayden,

Can you all please try regenerating your JWT secret and try again?

If that does not work, please contact click funnels. They have integrated with us improperly and must use the OAuth flow instead of JWT. We highly discourage you to share your JWT Credentials.

Thanks,
Tommy

To ALL on this thread. If you are using ClickFunnels, and experiencing this issue…you need to either:

A) Stop using this sub-standard integration created by ClickFunnels, it is NOT an official Zoom Marketplace App! (recommended by Zoom)
B) If you choose to continue ClickFunnels, you must contact ClickFunnels for any/all support. ClickFunnels developed this software and they are responsible for providing you support with any issues.

Zoom’s official position for our customers is…

Zoom Customers should ONLY use, or install, 3rd Party Apps and/or Integrations that are currently published on Zoom App Marketplace , or for integrations that are listed on Connect your contact center to your business apps | Zoom.