Salesforce Integration

Description
Hi, Zoom is installed successfully and as per guideline, created app in Zoom Marketplace in order to have API key and secret.Even after using same API key and secret in Zoom config of salesforce. I’m still not able to start a meeting. Not sure i’m missing something here in integration process.

Error
Error !! While processing. Please try again…

Which App Type (OAuth / Chatbot / JWT / Webhook)?
JWT

Which Endpoint/s?
I’m not sure where to look for EndPoint.

How To Reproduce (If applicable)
Steps to reproduce the behavior:

1. Request URL / Headers (without credentials) / Body
  2. See error

Screenshots (If applicable)

Additional context
I’m not sure if i need to code anything for JWT?.

Hey @ramana,

Can you point me to the docs of what you are trying to do?

Have you seen the Zoom Salesforce app?

https://marketplace.zoom.us/apps/c8ZcoziZQoaFPE8x6INBag

Thanks,
Tommy

Hi Tommy,

Can you point me to the docs of what you are trying to do?

From this doc , i understand how to copy API key and secret and copied into our salesforce org as well. But i’m not clear of creating/generating JWT. I’m new to Salesforce as well and no idea how to do create in JWT and what steps do i need to follow.

Have you seen the Zoom Salesforce app? - Yes. We have installed in our salesforce org

Thanks & Regards
Ramana

Hey @ramana,

I am a bit confused on what you are trying to do. Can you send me the docs relating to integrating a Zoom JWT within SalesForce?

Thanks,
Tommy

Hi Tommy,

After accessing API key and secret, document is talking about generating JWTs,: please the following link of document : https://marketplace.zoom.us/docs/guides/auth/jwt .
Rest of the configuration steps needed are completed, as this link : https://zoomappdocs.zoom.us/salesforce/install-and-configure/configuration

Now , Do i need to generate for salesforce ? If it is not required, why my org is still not able to do zoom meeting or call. Please refer the screenshot of error i shared in the beginning.
Kindly suggest on this error.

Thank you

Hey @ramana,

I just tested your JWT Token and it worked. Can you please try again?

If it still does not work, can you share steps to reproduce the issue?

Thanks,
Tommy

Hi @tommy

I tried to start Zoom Meeting from one of the contacts, it did not work and the same error.

Steps to reproduce the issue:
Select "Start zoom meeting " button from one of the contacts in SF org.
Once button is clicked , it is re-directing to another page

and throwing the same error

Thanks & Regards
Ramana

Thanks @ramana,

We are looking into the issue and will get back to you. (ZOOM-181135)

-Tommy

Hey @ramana,

This validation rule caused ‘start zoom meeting’ to fail:

Thanks,
Tommy

Hi @tommy,

Thank you so much. Just curious to know , the debug process, how did you figured about the validation rule causing issue.

And also, i did a test run(start zoom meeting) with one of the contact and it was successful, but i could not find the recording after the meeting, didn’t find the entry in Zoom call Log as well.

1 Like

Hey @ramana,

Happy to help! Our engineers found it. Happy to ask them about the root cause if you’d like.

For the recording issue, did you use cloud recording or local recording? Please provide steps to reproduce the issue. :slight_smile:

Thanks,
Tommy

Hi @tommy,

Yes , i would like to know the root cause. Thank you so much for the support.

Recording issue: I think , we enabled it for both local and cloud, not sure if i need to check something on settings for this? But, either the case, i should be having an entry in sf right?

Thanks & Regards
Ramana

Hey @ramana,

I will get back to you on the root cause. :slight_smile:

Can you please create a new topic for the recording issue and fill out the post template?

Thanks,
Tommy

Sure @tommy

Thank you again

Hey @ramana,

The root cause is a bug with a 3rd party package / api we are using. We are working on a work around.

Thanks,
Tommy

This issue should be resolved now. :slight_smile:

Thanks,
Tommy