JWT App in Membership Website

So I created a JWT App in the marketplace and connected it to my membership website. Checking connectivity through the website showed no issues. However, as I create a meeting and try to join the meeting through the internal browser, I keep getting an error message (found below).

I tried to see if the issue was with Zoom or my website, so I tried to join the meeting through Zoom on my desktop, and I seem to have no issues joining the meeting. Wanted to know if anyone else had this issue and if they have resolved it. Thank you.

Error Message
“Your connection has timed out and you cannot join the meeting. Verify your network connectivity and try again.”

Which App?
JWT App

How To Reproduce (If applicable)
Steps to reproduce the behavior:
1.Create Meeting
2. Join through internal browser
3. Error message
4. If I join the same meeting ID through Zoom on my desktop, I am able to join the meeting with no problems.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Hi @MedFox,

Are you using our Web SDK to host this meeting?

Are you seeing any errors in the browser console when you receive this message?

Thanks,
Will

Hello Will, and thank you so much for your message! So we are using the JWT app that we created in the marketplace. And the error message that I included in the post is the only error message that seems to be coming up for us.

To answer your question about the SDK, no I am not using those keys. Would you recommend to use the SDK keys instead of the API Keys?

Hi @MedFox,

Thanks for confirming. If you right click into the browser console (“inspect” in chrome"), can you share the error details in the development console of the browser? This should give more details on the issue.

To clarify, JWT credentials (API Key and Secret) are the correct credentials for using our Web SDK.

Thanks,
Will