I get the error failing to attend the meeting over the web (urgent)

Hello, I want to go to the webinar with the codes in the cdn file at github address but it gives the error in the picture. Why could it be?

note: I have added api key and secret key values ​​for index.js properly.

Hi @ayzaedu.live,

The meeting ID that you used is a newly created one within your account correct?

Thanks

yes, the meeting ID is correct

Can you DM me your account ID and index.js code so that I can take a closer look?

Thanks

I sent from the private message section and I’m waiting for your reply

[Problem solved]
I created the sdk application because it appears as sdk api in documents. It was necessary to create a JWT.

Glad you got it working let us know if you need anything else.

api was working yesterday, but today the same codes give the following error. What could be the problem?

Error : Your connection has timed out and you cannot join the meeting. Verify your network connectivity and try again.

we also get an error when we try to open it directly from the browser.

Hey @ayzaedu.live,

We are working to get the Zoom Web Client and Zoom Web SDK back online. Please keep up with our status page for detailed updates: status.zoom.us

The best workaround is to use the Zoom Desktop / Mobile app.

Just include the Zoom meeting join url (https://zoom.us/j/meetingID) on your site rather than showing the websdk / iframe. Clicking on the join url will open the Zoom meeting in the Zoom app.

Apologies for the inconvenience,
Tommy

We are at the stage of integration of your service. We received a paid account, but we cannot integrate it. When will the problem be solved?

Hey @ayzaedu.live,

Sorry for the inconvenience, please see the note from the Manager of Developer Relations at Zoom.

-Tommy

Your connection has timed out and you cannot join the meeting. Verify your network connectivity and try again.

In addition, when opening webinars from your site, mail requests a password, even if all password parameters are turned off.

Hey @ayzaedu.live,

Please see the upcoming fix here:

https://marketplace.zoom.us/docs/guides/getting-started/stay-up-to-date/upcoming-changes/web-sdk

Thanks,
Tommy