List all/delete meeting recordings Bug?

I’m noticing an odd behavior for the List all recordings method. I’m querying my account and it returns a list of items (48). Then, I proceed to migrate some of the recordings to another storage, and delete them once migrated and checked. On its first run, the process finishes successfully with no errors.

Then, I proceed to List all recordings again and notice a returned list of 12, which should be empty because everything is deleted. It has all the properties, such as recording and meeting ids. Attempting to delete these again results in:
[3301] Invalid recording ID. A recording file with the recording ID: e01b3eaf-e9f0-xxxx-xxxx-xxxxxxxxxxxx does not exist.
And I can see these recordings in the account and can download them.

Where is the disconnect here?

Hi @zoomforgmt
Thanks for reaching out to us!
Are you still seeing this issue on your end? Please let me know and I will be happy to take a closer look

Hey, yes, this didn’t go away anywhere. Some particular recordings aren’t being properly removed with the API requests. They are still displayed in the account, but attempting to delete them their recording ID results in an error.

@zoomforgmt thanks for confirming that with me.
I sent you a DM, please follow up there