List all users recordings

hello,
I have a licensed client account in zoom and im looking for an api to get only recently recorded meetings by the host in respective of all the users.
and how long did recordings will be stored in zoom ?
how can we retrieve those recordings through api?
Is there any possible api to get list of only recently recorded meetings which is done by all users?

thank you,
careerquo

Hey @careerquo,

Thank you for reaching out to the Zoom Developer Forum.

how long did recordings will be stored in zoom ?

Unless you delete a user or the Auto delete cloud recordings after days option is set in the Recording Settings, Zoom will retain Cloud Recordings indefinitely. Even in the case of a user being deleted, you can transfer the recordings to another user.

how can we retrieve those recordings through API?

You can use the Get Meeting Recordings API to get information, including a download URL, for the meeting recording that you specify.

Is there any possible api to get list of only recently recorded meetings which is done by all users?

While there isn’t an API to get all recordings for all users in one request, you can iterate over your list of users and call the List All Recordings API for each user while supplying values for the to and from parameters.

I hope that helps! Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Max

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.