List meetings API Issues

this meeting is not a recurring meeting,it is a new meeting .
When the meeting is over, and after waiting a few minutes, the meeting data is still not available.

@Bruce.Wang , is this still not showing up today?

Yes,I still can’t see the data.Reference Screenshot.

@Bruce.Wang , this meeting was scheduled, but was never started. That probably explains why it is not showing up in the past meeting API

@chunsiong.zoom ,no,the meeting has been going on for some time and the data is still not available

@Bruce.Wang

If the meeting is still ongoing, could you try to change the query string from type=past to type=live instead?

The previous meeting ending with 6332 did not show, because it wasn’t started

@chunsiong.zoom
If the parameter is changed to type=live, it is necessary to keep the meeting in progress, otherwise the data will not be obtained;

But now we want the meeting to start, no matter whether the meeting is over or not, we can get it through the api;

But now we don’t know why we can’t get the data.

@Bruce.Wang

If the parameter is changed to type=live, it is necessary to keep the meeting in progress, otherwise the data will not be obtained;

thats right. I see that your window is still running, so I assume that the meeting is still ongoing

But now we want the meeting to start, no matter whether the meeting is over or not, we can get it through the api;

For type=past, the meeting has to be started and ended before it will show up. I’ve check your previous meeting, and it does not appear to have started. If this is not accurate, let me know

@chunsiong.zoom
We’re still not getting data.

I’ll PM you @Bruce.Wang

@Bruce.Wang , I’ve managed to replicate this.

Here’s the observation and possible solution.

If there is 1 person in the meeting (host only), and the host ends the meeting without any participant joining at all.

• this will show up in live meeting (during the meeting)
  • this will not show up in past meeting

If there is 1 host, and at least 1 participant in the meeting, and the host ends the meeting.

• this will show up in live meeting (during the meeting)
  • this will also show up in past meeting

@chunsiong.zoom
1.If there is no host and only two participants are in the meeting, we can’t seem to get the data, do we have to have a host in the meeting?
2.List meeting participants QoS API:
Does this api only support getting data from one person now, we can only get data from one person.