“timezone”: “Europe/London”,
“verified”: 1,
“created_at”: “2018-06-01T16:16:57Z”,
“last_login_time”: “2019-06-25T08:09:30Z”,
“status”: “active”
}
]
}

However when I extract the userId in the id column and use that “j9axYHV_Q-eTr4LeP4ISQ” as a path variable to ‘Retrieve a user’ (Postman doing the work)

v2/users/[userId]

I get

{
“code”: 1001,
“message”: "User not exist: "
}

I also tried the email address with no joy.

What am I doing wrong?

@lee.rayner ,

Welcome to the Zoom Developer Community.

Can you please confirm that the user id that you are receiving is j9axYHV_Q-eTr4LeP4ISQ? If yes, can you please send the complete response body to developersupport@zoom.us?

If you guys could post the solution you arrived at, it may be helpful to others. Namely myself.

I’m a new user searching the forums for examples of how to list users, but a lot of the answers on here are just “email us” which doesn’t help me and will cause me (and others) to post the same question.

@sysadmin1,

Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience caused. Sometimes, we need to request sensitive information from the users, hence we recommend them to reach out to us on developersupport@zoom.us. I agree that after the resolution, we should have posted the solution here.

In the above case, the user_id that the customer was passing was incorrect. Hence he received the error. If you are receiving a similar error, can you please check the user id, and try the operation again?

Please let me know if you have any additional questions.

Thanks,
Ojus

1 Like

@ojus.zoom

Thank you for the reply.

After posting here I continued to search and eventually found this helpful sample project on Github:

Thanks again

Hi @sysadmin1,

Glad that the issue was resolved. We are here to help you.

Please let us know if you have any additional questions.

Thanks,
Ojus

1 Like