Hi, I am trying to implement meeting start for normal user (username and password) with GetMeetingServiceWrap().Start method included in the zoom SDK C # wrapper 5.4.54802.0124, the method works correctly for ZOOM accounts but I can’t log in with credentials based on Google accounts. Is there a way to log in with non-ZOOM accounts in the C # Wrapper SDK?

Hey @daniel.orozco,

Thanks for using the dev forum!

Unfortunately, the SDK does not support logging in with Google accounts at this time.

Thanks!
Michael

Ok, I understand, this is our actual situation:
We have a main account (paid privileges) and multiple users associated with it, some of them are Google based accounts and we need to enable a Log In or a way for them to start their meetings as hosts within our custom client, I opened another topic related to this issue. Please tell us what is the best way to proceed. Thanx

Hey @daniel.orozco,

I do not believe there is currently a way to do this in the SDK unfortunately. They would either need to log in with a Zoom email and password or you would have to obtain a ZAK token for them using the RESTful
API.

Thanks!
Michael

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.