Looking for developer -

Hello

I am looking for a freelance developer who can help me set up and integrate API onto my website and help me connect Woocommerce - Zapier.

I am based in London.

Please message me

Thanks

Hi Elada,

At this time, we do not have any recommendations for any 3rd party developers. That being said, if you are running into any issues while implementing Zoom, feel free to reach out to us, and we will continue to assist you in the best possible manner.

Thanks,
Ojus

Hello
Thank you for your message. I am having trouble as my developer does not have experience with implemeting zoom and he charges me by the hour. I want hm to do it but if i can can get as much preparatory infomation would be great. This would make the time he has more effective.

I have a wordpress site and know exactly how i want to integrate the API. Please can you advise if i could get him to conect with support.

Best

Behsat

Hi @elada,

Apologies for the delayed response.

At this time, we do not have a ready to use integration for Wordpress, but you can consider using this plugin developed by 3rd party developers to integrate into your WordPress site.

If your developer has any specific questions, you can ask him to post them here, or send us an email at developersupport@zoom.us

Feel free to reach out to us if you have any more questions.

Thanks,
Ojus

Hello

Thanks for the reply.

I will get the developer to be in touch as he will have many questions

He does not know how to integrate the API so will get him to be in touch.

Thank you for the link to the 3rd party app.

I did see this but was not sure if it would be good or reliable.

I would prefer a developer to integrate it for me.

I really like the platform a lot.

Best

Hi elada, let me know if you are still looking for developer to integrate with your website.

Ghazenfer
Technology Rivers

Hey @gmansoor,

Unfortunately we do not allow paid product / service promotion on the Zoom Devforum.

Open source code to help other developers is appreciated though. :slight_smile:

Thanks,
Tommy