Help with API integration

Hi

I am not a developer and need some help and advice how to integrate my REST API to my wordpress site.

I was told to just post here and developer support will help with walking me through integration.

Hey Elada,

Thanks for reaching out! I am excited to see that you are working on a WordPress integration!

Unfortunately, we are not equipped to help “non-developers” integrate our APIs. We just don’t have the manpower to do that, unfortunately. Saying that, I do want to make sure you have some sort of path forward and don’t feel left out to dry.

I would recommend that you visit some of the popular freelancing sites like Fiver, Freelancer.com, and UpWork. These sites are great for finding people with the skills necessary to do the work you need to be done. We are always here to help those developers get started as well, but in order for us to help it is best that the person we speak to understand the basics of programming.

If you have any other questions, please let me know.

Hi iam sorry but these sites are full of rogue developers who are not reliable

I was under the impression that there would be support and i have emails suggesting that before is subscribed

There seems to be very little in the way of support. I am stuck and do not know what to do. It maybe that i have to cance the plan

I need guidance

I also asked what the developers need to read to be able to integrate it.

Please advise where the developer needs to start so i can guide someone otherwise i am looking in the dark.

I asked this before and got not response. I have a developer but has never integrated ZOOM API before.

Pleas can you tell me so i can action

If i wanted to put a develper onto this can i foward them to this link or where should i have him send the inquiry?

I need to integrate this as a matter of urgency i have webinars i need to go live with

Thank you for your reply btw

Sure, I would be more than willing to work with your developer.

Ok great

How do i start this off? Does he contacvt you via email?

For a basic set up how long on average do you think it would take a competent developer?

He can ask questions in this forum and we will answer them. :slight_smile:

The time it will take depends on a lot of factors but a competent developer would be able to do something very basic in a few days.

I look forward to hearing from your developer.

do i just guide them to this feed here

would that be ok to do this?

@elada,

Yes, your developer can just post questions / queries here, OR create a new post, and we will continue to assist him from there.

Alternatively , you can also send an email to developersupport@zoom.us with your query.

Please ask him to provide as much as information as possible, for example:

1. What is he looking to achieve with details and/or specific examples?
  2. Error codes, logs, code snippets related to Zoom incase receiving any errors
  3. Screenshots are helpful too.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks!