Help with API set up and development

Hello

I have a website that offers online coaching and i am looking for an experienced developer who can help me set up API onto mywebsite and help me connect Woocommerce to Zoom. I am based in London. Please contact me if you are interested. Info@elada.co.uk

Thanks

Behsat

Hi Elada,

At this time, we do not have any recommendations for any 3rd party developers. That being said, if you are running into any issues while implementing Zoom, feel free to reach out to us, and we will continue to assist you in the best possible manner.

Thanks,
Ojus

Hi

I need to put a developer in touch with your teams to be able to integrate the REST API.

How can i do this. It is very urgent as it is now delayed quite a lot

Thanks

Hi @elada,

You can have him send a support ticket to us at developersupport@zoom.us , we can take it from there.

Let me know if you need anything else.

Thanks!

Hi

Thank you so much it really helps.

Best

1 Like

Glad we were able to help! :grinning:

Thank you for your reply.

Any information that would help my developer in advance would be great.

Thank you so much.

Best

Behsat

Hi there

It would be great to see if there are any example sites that i can see how the REST API looks. Ihave no example sites to go by and it would be really good to see how best we can optimise design wise.

Are there any leads you can direct us to?

Best

Behsat

@elada, check out calendly.com. They have a good product and it uses Zoom APIs to schedule meetings with Zoom.

Hello

Can you please advise where i can find all the API keys for my account as i have a developer who is going to do this for me now.

Are there also any secret key etc.

Look forward to your reply.

Best

Behsat

Hey Elada,

You can find your API keys for your application by clicking into your app/s here: https://marketplace.zoom.us/user/build

If you have not built an app yet, you will need to make one first: https://marketplace.zoom.us/develop/create

Once you have created one, you can find your client_id / secret_id / keys in this section:

42%20AM

Hope this helps!

hi Tommy

I am afraid it does not.

I need to be claer. I am not a developer and i have not seen anything quite like this.
I neef to give my developer the REST API keys and the secret key so he can integrate the what looks to me to be one of the most complicted things i have ever come across. The question i ask myself is why am i doing this to myself.

I need to to integrate the API into my website. I am losing my wits about this. Each time i ask a question another complicated issue arises.

I NEED DECENT SUPPORT - I HAVE ALREADY WASTED WEEKS TRYING TO GET THIS FAR. I WANT a refund on my lan as time is wasted.

I WANT SUPPORT THAT IS SUPPORTIVE AND NOT TIME WASTING.

I DO NOT KNOW HOW TO CREATE AN APP. THE DEVELOPER HAS ASKED ME FOR THE FOLLOWING.
PLEASE BE CONCISE AND TELL ME EAXCTLY WHAT TO DO. THIS IS UNBELIEVABLE
THIS IS WHAT THE DEVELOPER WANTS - WHAT DO I GIVE HIM…

• zoom api creds(api key, secret etc)

Hi @elada,

We’re sorry to hear about your frustration. To help you out, if you can please follow the steps in the link below on how to find your API Key/Secret [1]. If you have not created an app within Marketplace before, just skip to Create your JWT app section.
In addition after you get your API Key/Secret, if you want your developer to quickly test an API, we do have sample JWT for you to test out as well [2].

1 - Finding your API Key/Secret Credentials in Marketplace
2- https://marketplace.zoom.us/docs/guides/authorization/jwt/generating-jwt#obtaining-your-api-key--secret

Hi Micheal

I manged to sort out the issue- i got very confused. Thank yo for the reply

Best

Behsat

1 Like