LTI Pro App Integration with Moodle (LMS)

Hello,

I’m trying to integrate Moodle with Zoom using LTI Pro App.

I would need to know what type of authorization does LTI Pro App use (JWT vs OAuth, anything else).

I tried to search but did not get any precise information on it.

The above link provide how to install and configure but didn’t explain what I’m looking for.

Also, what level of access would it provide, is it client or admin level permissions!

Any help would highly appreciated.

Thanks,

Manoj.

Hey @manoj.karrolla,

Great questions! :slight_smile:

You can find the answers on our LTI Pro install guide here:

Let me know if you have any additional questions!

Thanks,
Tommy

Hi @tommy ,

As I mentioned in my previous email, I did not find what exactly does LTI Pro use in the install guide. Can you please point out where exactly would I find the info?

Again, my question is what authorization protocol (OAuth vs JWT vs anything else) does LTI Pro use !

Thanks,
Manoj.

Hey @manoj.karrolla,

Happy to clarify, the LTI Pro app uses Zoom OAuth.

All apps on the Zoom App Marketplace use Zoom OAuth. :slight_smile:

Thanks,
Tommy

Thank you so much for the response @tommy. One last question, would it require client level or admin level access to Zoom?

Regards,
Manoj.

Hey @manoj.karrolla,

Happy to help!

It is an Account Level app, so an Admin would need to install it. :slight_smile:

Thanks,
Tommy

Thanks @tommy for the response. Sorry, if my question was not clear to you.

I was asking, what type of access would LTI pro app need to access Zoom. would the Pro App need client level or admin level privileges ?

Best,
Manoj.

Hey @manoj.karrolla,

I am not sure what you are referring to? Can you share some more details / docs?

Thanks,
Tommy

Hi @tommy,

I understood that LTI Pro App uses OAuth and an admin would need to install it but I’m not sure the required permissions for Pro App to access Zoom. Will that be an account level access permissions or client level access permissions for it to perform actions.

I’m trying to understand the level of permissions LTI Pro App would require to access Zoom Account so that I can setup accordindly.

Thanks,
Manoj.

Hey @manoj.karrolla,

You can see the exact permissions the LTI Pro App requests here:

Thanks,
Tommy

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.