LTI Pro: unlinking a meeting ID from a course

Description
Is there a way to unlink a course from a meeting ID? For example, after using the “Import meeting” tool in the LTI Pro, is there a way to reverse that operation?

This would be useful for when a meeting ID should no longer be visible to the students in the course but is still needed outside of the course (and scheduling a new meeting ID is not a viable option).

Which App?
LTI Pro

How To Reproduce (If applicable)
Steps to reproduce the behavior:

1. In the LTI Pro LMS integration, select Import meeting.
  2. Enter the meeting ID, and select Import.
  3. Can that meeting ID be “unimported” from that course?

Additional context
An instructor accidentally imports the wrong recurring meeting ID but still needs that meeting ID outside of the LMS. Now all students in the course can see that meeting ID, and there does not appear to be a way to stop that from happening other than by deleting the affected meeting.

3 Likes

Hey @AVJeff,

Have you read through our LTI docs to see if this is possible?

Thanks,
Tommy

Hi Tommy,

I certainly have read through that several times. I also check through the API commands to see if there was something there (like perhaps if a tracking field was used to link the meeting ID to the LMS course). It is not mentioned in either document.

So, is the object that is used to link a meeting ID to an LMS course exposed anywhere for modification/deletion?

Thank you,
Jeff.

Hey @AVJeff,

I am confirming if this is possible.

If it is not, please submit this as a feature request here: #feature-requests

Thanks,
Tommy

Hey @AVJeff,

I have confirmed we do not have this feature yet.

Thanks,
Tommy

Thanks, @tommy.
I will submit for a feature request.
Take care,
Jeff.

2 Likes

Thank you! :slight_smile:

-Tommy