MacOS Support for Social Login

Description
The ZoomSDKAuthService allows for email/password login and SSO login. I cannot figure out how to allow users to login via social login (facebook or google). Am I missing an SDK authentication method? Is there a way to do this via the SSO auth method? Please help :slight_smile:

Which version?
MacOS SDK v5.0.24433.0616

1 Like

Hi @daves,

If you would like to use SSO login, you may retrieve the SSO token and then pass it to the following interface to do SSO login:

(ZoomSDKError)loginSSO:(NSString*)ssoToken RememberMe:(BOOL)rememberMe 

Thanks!

@carson.zoom - thanks for the quick response but I already understand that interface for SSO.

My question is not about SSO, I am asking how to support social login via Facebook or Google login via the MacOS SDK.

See the annotated screenshot of the login form on Zoom’s website to show which authentication methods I’m trying to implement via the MacOS SDK.

Can you please share instructions for how to implement social login via the MacOS SDK?

Thank you!
Dave

1 Like

Hi @daves,

Thanks for the reply. After confirming with the engineering team, the SDK might not able to support Google/Facebook login at the moment. I have forwarded this as a feature request to the engineering team.

Thanks!