When I start a meeting using the Web SDK, I notice that the menu for users in the “Manage Participants” view includes an option to make someone a Host, but not an option to make someone a Co-Host. This functionality is available in both the desktop and mobile standalone app UI. Is there a way to access this functionality in the Web UI or is this feature planned for a future release?
Which Endpoint/s or Web JS SDK?
Web JS SDK
How To Reproduce (If applicable)
Steps to reproduce the behavior:
- Start a meeting using the Web SDK
- Have at least one other participant in the meeting
- Click the “Manage Participants” button
- Select the “More” menu next to one of the participants
- The menu includes an option to “Make Host” but not one to “Make Co-Host”
Screenshots (If applicable)
Add any other context about the problem here.