Manipulate share feature in videosdk-workshop

Hi i’m using videosdk-workshop(GitHub - zoom/videosdk-workshop: workshop-project) as my main app but with a little bit modification, and for now i need to change and set the source of share feature from videosdk-ui-toolkit, is there a way to manipulate and set the source of share feature with the sound on ?
I would appreciate any assistance. Please let me know if you need any additional information. Thank you in advance for your help!

Hi there! You can definitely customize the share feature in the videosdk-ui-toolkit. To include sound in your screen share, you’ll need to modify the existing share source settings within the toolkit. Look into the screen share function and ensure that audio capture is enabled. You may need to pass additional parameters to capture system audio along with the video.

If you’re comfortable with tweaking the code, explore the toolkit’s API documentation for more details on adjusting the share settings. If you run into specific issues, feel free to share the code snippet, and I’d be happy to help further!

Thanks for your assistance, but i still got confused to customize the share feature. could you explain to me more details ?, as i think the uitoolkit is built in node_modules which can’t be modified by me. My concern is i want to use the share feature to play an audio file without share the screen with all the participants inside the room, it was the reason that i wanted to customize the share feature. i would appreciate if you could provide more details in customize the share feature in uitoolkit.

Thank you in advance!