videoSdk-UI-tookit

I trust this message finds you well. I am reaching out to seek your guidance regarding the implementation of a custom blur-toggler button within the Video SDK. In my current project, I have incorporated the videosdk-ui-toolkit which provides a range of features, including [‘video’, ‘audio’, ‘share’, ‘chat’, ‘users’, ‘settings’]. While I appreciate the existing ‘blur’ option within the settings menu (Background → blur), I am aiming to integrate a direct blur-toggler button for a more streamlined user experience, without the need to navigate through the settings menu.

I have thoroughly explored the provided toolkit and understand its capabilities. However, I am seeking your expertise to ensure a seamless integration of the desired blur-toggler button into the existing interface.

I appreciate your prompt attention to this matter and look forward to your valuable assistance in achieving this customization. Should you require any additional information or context, please do not hesitate to reach out.

Hey @raj359030 ,

Thank you for your suggestion on surfacing the virtual background blur higher up in the user interface. Are you suggesting this button be surfaced on the toolbar, as an API, or another idea?

Best,
Tommy

Hi Tommy,

Thank you for your insightful feedback. We highly value your suggestion regarding the virtual background blur feature. In response, we’re actively exploring the feasibility of integrating an API for advanced users seeking additional flexibility. Simultaneously, we’re planning to implement a user-friendly single-click blur toggle button on the toolbar to enhance accessibility and meet our clients’ demands. Your input is crucial, and we’ll ensure to keep you updated on our progress.

Best regards, Raj chaurasiya