Manual Domain verification - Verifyzoom app

I need help with verifying our domain by Manual way. We have the zoom app submitted and tried the verifyzoom html to our website. It doesnt work. We can add TXT records to our domains for verification. Can you please help with it?

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out regarding our Domain Validation process, the next steps will be sent to you via DM. Please refer to our domain validation resource: Domain Validation Explanation for any further questions you may have about the process.

Thank you.

Hi Nigel, Thank you reaching out. Hoping to get the DM soon, so we could get it resolved.

Hi we are still trying to get the domain verification completed - we have been waiting weeks and no response- please help! We submitted all of the info already- what else can we do?

From: Kwaku via Zoom Developer Forum <notifications@zoomdeveloper.discoursemail.com>
Date: Wed, Apr 3, 2024 at 11:17 AM
Subject: [Zoom Developer Forum] [PM] RE: Domain validation Need help
To: <[
![Autobound](chrome-
April 3

Hi there!
Thanks for reaching out about validating the domain for your app.
Please note that we require domain validation via one of two methods:

1. Through the zoom-verify.html automated flow in your app submission page
  2. Through a txt record added to your DNS (if you have more than one domain, this will be the required approach)

To make things easiest, we can manually validate your domain(s) for you, if you’re having trouble with the automated zoom-verify.html flow in the UI.
To do so, can I kindly ask that you please add the following text record within the root folder of all your domains:
XXX
Additionally, I’ll ask that you please confirm the following :

• App Name
  • Development Client ID
  • Email Address of App Owner
  • Domain Name

And provide me with the following links (If you do not have these ready, please provide the domain name that they would belong to):

• Privacy Policy URL
  • Terms of Use URL
  • Support URL
  • Documentation URL
  • Configure URL(Optional)
  • Endpoint URL for De-Authorization

If you need some high-level guidance on adding a text record to your domain, you may find these general steps helpful:

1. Go to your DNS provider’s website. If you aren’t sure which DNS provider serves your domain, you can look it up by using a free Whois service.
  2. On the provider’s website, sign in to your account.
  3. Find the page for updating your domain’s DNS records. This page often has a name such as DNS Records, DNS Zone File, or Advanced DNS. If you’re unsure, consult the provider’s documentation.

Hi Harry,

I am sorry to hear you are having issue verifying your app’s domains. I have reached out to you in DMs.