Request manual approval from Zoom Support

Hello Zoom,

I need help with the domain verification step for app review submission.
There is a domain that does not seem to be resolved using the three methods you have suggested (Add TXT Record…, etc.).
Could you tell me how to do the manual approval?

Thank you.

Hello,

Is this a Legacy app or a General App type?

Regards, Kwaku

Hello Kwaku,

This is a General App type.

Regards,

Hello Kwaku,
Could you let me know the next steps I should take?

Regards,

Hello, @zoomdev542 sorry for feeling like this is stretched out but can you provide a reason why the 3 options provided do not work for your domain? We rarely have situations like this with the new flow, so we just want to understand in full to help you. Because Manual domain validation requires adding a txt record which is part of the current build flow

Hello Kwaku,
There are three domains that require verification.
The first one seems to be solved by the three methods provided, so I will omit it here.
The second is the URL for the terms of use, etc. It is stored in Google Cloud Storage (GCS), but the “storage.googleapis.com” that Zoom are asked to confirm is a common part of GCS.
The third is the URL for OAuth and Deauthorization Notification. It is located on Google App Engine (GAE) and has a URL in the format “https://<project_name>.r.appspot.com/…”. But I am being asked to confirm “r.appspot.com”.

I requested manual approval because I thought the second and third domains could not be resolved. (Sorry if I lack understanding)

Regards,

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out in relation to Our Domain Validation process, the next steps will be sent to you via DM. Please refer to our domain validation resource: Domain Validation Explanation for any further questions you may have about the process.

Thank you.