Manually verify domain

I have a problem with verify domain for app submission. The message said:

"In case you have difficulty in completing the domain validation steps, please feel free to email us proof of this domain ownership at marketplace-support@zoom.us "

When I send message to that email, I get a response:

“This email address is no longer used by our Developer Relations team. We instead suggest using the Developer Support site or check out our Developer Forum…”

I checked the forum, and I saw more people with the issue, and were recommended to create a ticket. So I created a ticket. I got the following email back:

“Thank you for contacting our Developer Support team! We have moved to the Zoom Developer Forum…”

How can I sort this out?

Thanks

Hi @amunje
I am sorry to hear that you are having trouble getting help to manually validate your domain.
I will send you a private message with some information that I need to help you resolve this issue

Cheers,
Elisa

Elisa, I also have this issue, can you please contact me as well?

I sure can @tradingwithsol
I will DM you with some information about this issue

I am facing the same issue! Just reached out to developersupport@zoom.us as well :slight_smile: Would really appreciate the help!

HI @adrian2
If you reached out to developersupport@zoom.us they should be able to help you with this process. If you face any issues, feel free to tag me in a message and I will help you with this.
Best,
Elisa

@elisa.zoom I received a response saying:

Thank you for reaching out to Zoom Developer Relations. This email address is no longer used by our Developer Relations team. We instead suggest using the Developer Support site or check out our Developer Forum.

Could you please assist?

sure! I will send you a private message, please follow up there @adrian2

@elisa.zoom I am facing the same issue as well - Manual domain verification email (to marketplace-support@zoom.us bounced).

Could you please help out?

Hi @sid
I have sent you a private message.
Feel free to reply directly there
Cheers,
Elisa

1 Like

I also have the same issue re: domain verification:

• email bounced from marketplace-support
  • created ticket that was auto-closed

@elisa.zoom Would love some help! :pray:

Hi @gibron
Of course!!! I will send you a private message with some details and will take it from there!
:slight_smile:

1 Like

Same issue here, can’t verify our domain. Filed a ticket, and no response after 7 or more days.
Please help @elisa.zoom

Hi @aspantel
I will send you a private message with some next steps to help you with this process.
Best,

Elisa

@elisa.zoom Facing same issues while verifying the domain.Please help

I will send you a private message :slight_smile: @shainsha

Hi there - i’m facing the same issue. We’ve built a Zoom integration and are trying to verify our domain. However, we use a tool called Webflow for our website that doesn’t support the ability to add a .html file to a root domain.

Are we able to verify via DNS?

Thanks for your help,

Alex

I sent you a DM, please follow up with me there and we’ll work to verify the domain.

Hey, I am also facing the same issue with domain verification. Please share the alternate way to verify, It would be of great help.

Hi I am also facing the same issue as well – any help would be greatly appreciated, thank you!