"Meeting does not exist" response when querying participants of an occurrence of a recurring webinar

Endpoint: /report/webinars/{webinarId}/participants/
We have a customer that we are syncing Zoom Events to their CRM for. The Event in question is a recurring event, so we retrieve and sync all the occurrences of that webinar. Additionally, we are syncing the participants of each individual occurrence through use of the above endpoint and replacing the {webinarId} with the uuid of the occurrence. One of the occurrences, out of 40 occurrences, returns the following –
{
“code”: 3001,
“message”: “Meeting does not exist: F2V***********.”
}

The request url that returns that error looks like this –

/report/webinars//F2V***********/participants/?include_fields=registrant_id

The UUID /F2V*********** used (with the leading /) in that request is the correct UUID of this webinar occurrence, as seen below in the occurrence response –
“webinars”: [
{
“uuid”: “JVV**************”,
“occurrence_id”: “1716397200000”,
“start_time”: “2024-05-22T21:56:22Z”
},
{
“uuid”: “Daa**************”,
“occurrence_id”: “1716224400000”,
“start_time”: “2024-05-20T16:56:08Z”
},
{
“uuid”: “dyQ**************”,
“occurrence_id”: “1715792400000”,
“start_time”: “2024-05-15T21:51:30Z”
},
{
** “uuid”: “/F2V**************”,**
** “occurrence_id”: “1715619600000”,**
** “start_time”: “2024-05-13T16:56:41Z”**
** },**

]

To me it seems that the leading / is not expected. In the full list of occurences I see UUIDs that contain a ‘/’ in them, and they return participants no problem. Only a UUID that starts with a ‘/’ seems to be an issue. I have also tried to escape the / and sending the following request url –

/v2/report/webinars/%2FF2V**************/participants/?include_fields=registrant_id

However, it still returns the message that the meeting does not exist. Again of the 40 occurrences of this webinar just this one returns that the meeting does not exist and looking through the forums this does appear to be the way to return participants of an occurrence of a webinar (/t/get-participants-occurrence-wise/51765).

Could this potentially be a bug, or is there some way I should I be handling the leading / of the UUID?

I’ve reached out to customer care to see if I could get some sort of response back here and they’ve mentioned to reply here so that a notification would be triggered. Is there any update here?

Can someone please reach out? I am fairly certain that this is a bug in your API, and based on the fact that this entry has 60+ views, over the 12 days it has been up, I’m probably not the only one experiencing it. We have a customer that is waiting on response and this causes them issues daily. Any assistance at this time would be greatly appreciated.

Bumping this post to give it some attention.