Meeting ends abruptly in 30 mins

Hi @carson.zoom: I tried but we are facing the same issue. I have attached the logs here

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1afQtrP6NFwItix7I0nZggvia7UozxSJi?usp=sharing

Sorry to hear that it is not working for you. I have forwarded the new log to the engineering team and will get back to you shortly.

Thanks!

Hi @helloparent,

Thanks for providing the log. Based on the log, it seems like the issue stays and it seems the fix above is not being called. Could you provide the lib/node_add_on/win/sdk_events_wrap_class.h file for us to further investigate(which includes the above fix)?

Thanks!

Dear @carson.zoom

Thank you for the response. I have added the said file to the link. Kindly check.

Regards
Atul

Hi @helloparent,

Thanks for the reply and for providing the file. The engineering team has looked at the file and everything looks good, and we have tried to use the file with our demo app and we were not able to experience the issue you are facing. Could you confirm if you have rebuilt the .node files after changing the .h file? If there are any changes to the Electron SDK itself, the .node files need to be rebuilt to take effect.

Thanks!

Hi @carson.zoom

We had rebuilt the .node files before creating the .exe. I have attached the entire folder with you in the same link for your perusal. Will you be able to check the same and confirm if we are doing anything wrong?

Regards
Atul

Hi @helloparent,

Thanks for the reply. Could you also provide a dump after this issue happens on your machine? When the issue happens on Windows, the SDK will try to catch a dump in the following location: %appdata%/zoomsdk/logs/, if it is not there, then you could get a dump from the Windows system.

Thanks!

Hi @carson.zoom, The logs i have already shared earlier and you had reviewed them earlier. Will you get anything by looking at the files i had shared yesterday.

Hi @helloparent,

Thanks for the reply and for sharing the files. The engineering team has tried to use the files you have shared to reproduce this issue but we are not able to experience it. The engineering team is wondering if you could provide the dump file(.dmp) file when the issue happens and the (.pdb) files after the recompilation for further investigation?

Thanks!

Hi @carson.zoom

Where do I find .pdb files. I have shared the entire folder with you. So it must be there in that folder also.

ALso, where can i find .dmp files?

Hi @helloparent,

Thanks for the reply. If there is a crash happening, the .dmp files will be generated automatically in %appdata%\ZoomSDK\logs;

If the Electron SDK has been rebuilt successfully, the .pdb file will be generated along with the .node files and appears in sdk\win32. Unfortunately, we are not able to find the .pdf files in the sdk\win32 folder that you have shared with us.

Thanks!

Hi @carson.zoom

We did rebuild of the files once again and it seems to be working fine now. Thank you so much!

Regards
Atul

Hi @helloparent,

Glad to hear that it is working now! Then I will go ahead and close this thread. Please feel free to create another post if any other questions. :slight_smile:

Thanks!