Webhook could not return participant id when join/left meeting with Mac SDK Electron

Description
We wanna know when the user join or left a meeting.
So we specified the participant’s display name and participant’s ID when call the function zoommeeting.JoinMeetingWithoutLogin(opt); in Electron like this:

Webhook report the information like this:

It works well with Windows SDK Electron .
But, with Mac SDK Electron the webhook report participant’s ID is null or blank like this:

What should I notice in Mac SDK Electron

Which version?
zoom-macsdk-electron version is v4.3.47193.0321
zoom-winsdk-electron version is v4.3.30730.0118

Hi daimoon,

Thanks for using Zoom SDK. Regarding the situation you are mentioning, here are a few questions:

Looking forward to hearing back from you. Thanks!

Hi Chen,
Thanks for reply.

Please check The MacSDK-Electron

Hi,

We have received your request, and will be responding to you shortly.

Thanks!

Hi daimoon,

Thanks for the info. I will work with our Webhook expert to reproduce and investigate into this issue. I will get back to you once I have any updates.

Thanks!

Hi carson,

any updates?

Hi,
Thanks for the reply. We are still working on this issue. Unfortunately, we are not able to reproduce your situation on our side. We have double checked our Mac Electron SDK, we didn’t find any related issues. So we would need your help. In order to figure out whether the issue comes from our Mac Electron SDK or not, could you provide the SDK log?

Here are the steps to set up and to get the log:

1. Use the interface - (void)enableDefaultLog:(BOOL)enable in ZoomSDK.h, instead of passing NO, pass YES to enable the log feature.
  2. If you have used the log feature before, please clean the previous logs first.
  3. You can find the log in the path: ~/Library/Logs/[app name]

Once we have the log, we will be able to further investigate this issue. Looking forward to hearing from you. Thanks!

Hi,Carson
Thanks for the efforts,I got the log file.

Hi daimoon,

Thank you very much for your log file. After analyzing the log file you have provided, we finally identify and locate the issue in our Mac SDK. Really appreciate it. We will fix this issue in the next release. Please follow our Github repo for any updates.

Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks!