Meeting participant report - how are occurrences reported?

Description
When I call the API for meeting participant reports, what happens when the meeting has several occurrences - do I get back the participant data for the most recent occurrence ?

E.g. If I want to report attendance data for students that attend a recurring meeting each week, when I call the report endpoint, I get what looks like the login times for the most recent occurrence - is there a way to retrieve data from earlier occurrences or should I just collect the data after each occurrence.

Error
no error

Which App Type (OAuth / Chatbot / JWT / Webhook)?
OAuth 2.0

Which Endpoint/s?

/report/meetings/{meetingId}/participants

Hi @rich,

Great question—happy to clarify.

To that end, you’re correct that if you call the GET Meeting Participant Reports endpoint, the latest instance of a recurring meeting will be returned by default.

However, you can retrieve a report for an earlier past occurrence by passing the UUID for that occurrence in the request URL, in place of the ID.

You might find it helpful to first pull a list of past meeting occurrences (UUIDs), based on a meeting ID, using this endpoint:

I hope this helps! Let me know if you still have questions. :slight_smile:

Best,
Will

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.