Meeting Poll Results are empty in the API responses for Meetings without manually generated Poll Reports

Hi @will.zoom ,

For some meetings we get partial data, attaching some more such examples for your reference below (from what I’ve noticed the guest entries are missing).

Response from the API call

And the poll generated from the UI.

As you can see the 2 ‘guest’ entries are missing in the API call.

Please can we have some update/ETA as to when I can expect a response on this issue as it is mission-critical for us.

Hi @anurag.gupta,

Thanks for sharing this additional details. We’re still looking into this and understand the priority for you. I should have an update for you soon. (ZOOM-236642)

Thanks, and I’ll be in touch as soon as I do,
Will

I am having same problem. After meetings when I generate report for participants the lists are always empty. How do I fix that?

Hi @anurag.gupta,

Our team has identified this as a bug, and they’re working on addressing it. (ZOOM-236642)

I will follow up on this thread with updates on a release for the fix, as I have them.

Thanks,
Will

Hi @friendsofbocconiuni,

Can you share an example so that I can be sure this is the same issue?

Thanks,
Will

It may not be same issue but I generate the report and it downloads but then it is empty. No names. Is there somewhere else where I can get help for this? Thank you

Hi @friendsofbocconiuni,

Thanks for sharing—please reach out to our Technical Support team here. They should be able to help you with this.

Thanks,
Will

Hi @will.zoom ! Was this already fixed in the Jan 24 release? I’m having the same issue (I think)…
Guest votes not showing on Poll Results:

GET /report/meetings/{meetingId}/polls
GET /past_meetings/{meetingId}/polls

Hey @MarcosGodoy,

Thank you for reaching out to the Zoom Developer Forum. This is a known issue that our engineering team is continuing to investigate. We’ll be sure to update you here when it is resolved.

Thanks,
Max

Hi @MaxM,

I encountered the same.

Questions array is empty while the poll report via Account Management → Reports → Poll Reports isn’t

{“id”:87432282373,“uuid”:“XviBS1FuQd6LBeAvWFIvGw==”,“start_time”:“2021-09-09T14:59:10Z”,“questions”:}

When will this ‘old’ issue / bug be solved?

Thx
Frederik

Hey @frederik.gysel,

Thanks for your feedback on this issue, I’ve reached out to our engineering team to see if they are able to offer a status update.

Thanks,
Max

Any news from the engineers @MaxM ?

Thanks
Frederik

Hey @frederik.gysel,

No news just yet but I’ll be sure to update the thread when I see our team leaves a new comment.

Thanks,
Max

@MaxM
Is there any news?
I’ve the same issue.

Thanks,
Lucas

Hi @lucas.simas ,

To confirm, are you seeing tan empty questions array, or a completely blank response?

Thanks,
Will

Hi @will.zoom ,

I’m seeing an empty question array. Just like @frederik.gysel answer.

Thanks,

Hi @lucas.simas,

Do you know if the participants that joined the meeting and participated in the poll were authenticated or if they joined as guests? If it’s the latter, it is likely related to this same issue here.

Let me know when you have a chance—thanks!
Will

Hi @will.zoom ,

They were authenticated.
I can retrieve information from Zoom (site).
But, API is currently showing empty arrays.

Sample:
{“id”:813415******,“uuid”:"**********",“start_time”:“2021-09-13T22:50:07Z”,“questions”:}

Thanks,
Lucas

Thanks for confirming @lucas.simas ,

Can you please share the full Meeting details and the request URL with us directly at developersupport@zoom.us? We will further investigate.

Thanks,
Will