Meeting SDK How i Send Raw Video for host

const client = ZoomMtgEmbedded.createClient()
let meetingSDKElement = document.getElementById(‘meetingSDKElement’)
client.init({ zoomAppRoot: meetingSDKElement!, language: ‘en-US’ })
await client.join({
sdkKey: sdkKey,
signature: generateSignature(sdkKey, clientPassword, meetingNumber, “1”),
meetingNumber: meetingNumber,
password: meetingPassword,
userName: userName
}); I am currently utilizing this for connecting with a client, but now I desire to connect with a bot and configure the bot’s video. How can I accomplish this? @ChunSiong @chunsiong.zoom

@praveen.i you cannot send raw video over Web SDK right now. The only solution is either

1. Use Client SDK such as Linux / Windows / macOS to send raw Video
  2. Use a virtual camera solution which will configure the bot’s video before it goes into Web SDK

Could you kindly provide the code for a Windows web application? Additionally, I have multiple videos. Is it possible to set them one by one? @chunsiong.zoom

@praveen.i ,if you are looking at windows, it has to be a Windows C++ application.

I accessed the meeting initially using the web application, and now I am interested in adjusting the video for the bot. Could you please provide an example of how I can do this? @chunsiong.zoom

@praveen.i can you be more specific on what you are trying do in terms on “adjusting”?

I would like to set my video for the host its an mp4 format, focusing on the following primary goals. @chunsiong.zoom

@praveen.i you would probably need to use something like OBS or a 3rd party virtual camera which supports mp4 as a source if you wish to do this on the Web SDK

I simply require setting the host video. In case the video option in the SDK is clicked, the camera should not be opened; instead, my raw video should be used. @chunsiong.zoom

@praveen.i if that is the case, you need to look at 3rd party solutions which can take in an mp4 file and output a virtual camera.

OBS has the capability to do so, with addition of virtualcam plugin.

You might want to search for it online on how to do it, as it is beyond the scope of support of this forum.

How I use video instead of camera video
@chunsiong.zoom

@praveen.i you cannot use a video instead of your web cam directly. There is a workaround which you can use obs with virtual cam, but that is out of scope of support from this forum

ok thank you @chunsiong.zoom